The Zoey Blog: When You Suck and You Know It (aka Getting Your S#!t Together ASAP) FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, December 31, 2015

When You Suck and You Know It (aka Getting Your S#!t Together ASAP)



What a perfect way to tie 2015 up with a bow and mail it off to God knows where than by blogging again after months and months. I'll forever remember 2015 as the year that I lost myself.

The distractions were many, too many to count...and there was brilliance, you can't lose sight of that. There was a beautiful wife and family, tolerant, patient, and eager. There were new adventures, far flung but feeling like home. There was yet another year of not visiting this amazing space, a place partly ruined by something that I had written and a formal hand slapping at work because of it (the cork pulled in the bath tub of cosmic Zoey Blog energy). The year was so crowded with confusion that I wouldn't know where to begin. Instead, I'll focus on where to start.

2016 is going to be a good year, and not for any new agey, astrological, wishful thinking type reasons, but because I'm going to make it one.

Happy New Year friends and can't-live-withouts...it's time to stop sucking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OM frickin'G!!! how happy am i?? Wags is BACK!! huge congrats to you & the gorgeous Junie on your shared award, well-deserved praise for 2 very, special people! when i saw your pic in the news this morning it led me back to my favourite blog...i wonder...could it be? YESSS! please, please keep sharing. hugs to you & your girls, take care ~Trace

February 12, 2016 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home