The Zoey Blog: ...aaaand she's 3 FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, August 18, 2015

...aaaand she's 3



Happy Birthday to the smallest drill bit in your tool box but the one that makes the biggest hole. I thought I had it all figured out until you came and spun me sideways like ice on asphalt. You're a hundred, no, a thousand times more than I'll ever be able to manage, but you've taught me that no one ever should be. You'd think that you can't split love up three even ways between three different women but you made that math easy. Some days you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and on others you're the most beautiful thing I've ever wanted to sell on ebay.

You've left me with some kind of noble heart that feel like I didn't deserve. You make me weak and strong in the very same moment, with just one blink of your eyes, and I see myself in a thousand of your smiles, especially the fiercest ones. I don't worry a single minute about you, not one.

Happy 3rd Birthday Magglio Ordonez Yankee Killer DeWagner. You're a dangerous 3AM feeling every hour of every day and I love you like no one else I've ever loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home