The Zoey Blog: Photo Blitz... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Photo Blitz...

Who doesn't like a photo blitz? Blind people, maybe but probably not even them!
Guess who's brushing her teeth now, and who went to the dentist with her sister and begged to sit in the chair. She opened wide and sat patiently, and earned about four million sighs.


Someone can read now, just yesterday...not even kidding. No slow progression, just I think I'll read now. She's become unstoppable.


This is what I sometimes get to do on my lunch hour...what do you do? I bet it's not this awesome.


Think I'm the luckiest guy alive?


How 'bout now?


What about now?


In an excitement contest this one wins.


I seriously went bra shopping...because she asked.


I had no idea that I could father something this beautiful.


I thought my gene pool was more capable of this nonsense.


I remember thinking, "How could I ever be so lucky twice?" Then I was.


Then I reconsidered that notion.


Then I knew for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home