The Zoey Blog: Mom Has a Camera FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, January 3, 2014

Mom Has a Camera



I love the fact that Mom has a camera, and she uses it.

I love the moments she catches and how their authenticity can't be matched by mere memories. You need the photos.

I love how she doesn't take it too seriously...she just takes pictures, and too often, really great pictures.

I love how she sees things that I don't see.

I love how the girls are growing up comfortable with their every cute moment being documented, sometimes quite artistically.

I love that her camera has inadvertently chased shyness away.

I love that Mom has a camera and so I don't need one.

I love how we will just be able to flip though the thousands of photos one day when these girls are grown and gone and they will suddenly be 4 and 1 again.

I love that other people acknowledge how good June is at this.

I love that she loves it.

I really love that Mom has a camera...a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home