The Zoey Blog: Someday These Photos Will Haunt Her FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Someday These Photos Will Haunt Her

Two toilets...cool!

When you're a parent you snap photos of the most ridiculous things...and then when taking photos is kind of "your thing" you tend to take way more photos of ridiculous things. So nothing surprises me now when I check June's Flickr account, or when she passes her phone over and says, "look at this one." It's just kind of expected now that I'm going to see something crazy...like side by side toilets in the family washroom at Partridge Creek mall in Michigan. Two toilets! Cool! I want this in my house. Sure pooping would no longer be a chance to catch a breather from the chaos, but it would make up for that in terms of efficiency. What? Like I'm the only parent that uses the crapper to re-group and gather themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home