The Zoey Blog: She Said That She Wanted to Learn How to Skate... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, December 22, 2013

She Said That She Wanted to Learn How to Skate...



She said that she wanted to learn how to skate and what father doesn't like to hear that?  Not the skating part, no...the "I want to do this and I want you to help me figure out how"...and the "I can't do that yet but I want to so let's go figure it out"...that's the part that you hear.  At least, that's the part that I hear.

I imagine that a lot of us don't ever hear those "in between words" things that the people we love tell us.  It strikes me that too often we miss them entirely.   I try to pay attention for them.  I don't always catch them, but when I do...well, the skates got sharpened pretty quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home