The Zoey Blog: The Recipe Of My Undoing... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Recipe Of My Undoing...

Midnight snackin'

It's funny, just six months ago I was worried that I didn't have as much affection for Maggie as I did for Zo. It makes sense...it's a common worry, I suppose, but still one that weighs on you. Now here we are just two months past Maggie's first birthday and she's got me...she's got me all wrapped up in a little box with a Maggified bow on it. Oh, it's not like the first time around. Of course it's not, it never is. It's different, but there it is...here I am, smitten once again...deep in smit. This one, I think, will be my undoing. For some reason, I don't know why, I suspect that this child will be the one that rearranges me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home