The Zoey Blog: Mindful of the Moments... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mindful of the Moments...

Library sleeper

We like to foster magic in this house...wonder...curiosity...and so tonight as we were watching Lemony Snicket, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and watching Zoey all wide eyed and mesmerized, I was reminded of how fleeting this all is...all of this time. Its gone so quickly. So any chance I get to cultivate a little magic, well, I hoard it. Any chance I get to savour situations, I savour them. I try not to look past things. I try to be mindful of moments...

Like when the children discover the letter that never came, and Zoey turned around in near tears and hugged me as though she had never hugged me, not once in her life. It was amazing.

Or less than an hour later when I snapped this shot.

Magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home