The Zoey Blog: Birthday Girl FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birthday Girl

June goofy face

Last weekend was June's birthday...and we got so caught up in this and that we completely forgot to slap a little somethin' somethin' down here.  So this is what I've got...

Happy Birthday June...I've known you now for 18 of them and I'm perpetually amazed by your boundless youth, and unfettered happiness.  You're the brightest star in any sky, not just mine.  Your the reason I wanted girls...it seemed impossible for them not to be just as incredible.  Somehow you love me, and that's no small feat...I sometimes don't make it easy...and somehow the world hasn't worn you down, not even a little, and it shows on your face, and in your laugh, and in how you treat everyone around you.  It's no line...you're as beautiful now as you were way back then, maybe more.

It seems impossible that you're a day older than you were all those years ago...impossible.  I know it's cliche and I know it's been said about a billion times but without you I am far, far less than I am when you are here, smiling beside me.  Happy, oh-so happy birthday.  Whatever you were before, you are better now, and that seems impossible.

Mucho love, affection, and the occasional annoyance that you are legally bound to tolerate...

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home