The Zoey Blog: Return to Blogging Live Link Extravaganza FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Return to Blogging Live Link Extravaganza

It's been a mostly quiet summer of avoiding all responsibilities, and that meant ignoring the blog for most of it...but now it's September, and now I'm excited to be typing again, and here are some links to kick things off.  Enjoy.

Awesome story about what's possible if you try.

If you see this backpack walking down the street, there's a good chance that it's attached to my lovely daughter. Doesn't it rock?  Yeah it does.

See this dude here...well he's 19 years old, just finished high school, and he just rode his bike across Canada to raise money and awareness about Parkinsons...he's my guy.  He and I hatched this evil plan to ride across Canada two years ago, mostly because his parents said he couldn't ride 125 km on his own...so, we come up with a shoddy plan in a tiny little room in his high school, and then the kid just goes out and does it. Amazeballs.

Watch this awesomeness, and thank me later.

This is my life.

The best advice I could ever give you, I stole.

Zoey and I have decided to collaborate on a book, and just as we came to that conclusion, we found this. Brilliant.

When was the last time that you did something powerfully meaningless? Perhaps you should think about it.

Now this is the kind of book I want my kids reading.  There's a time and place for everything, even going wild!

I really wish this would find the funding it needs, but it's looking tight.

Welcome back. I missed you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home