The Zoey Blog: Listen. Love. FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, August 9, 2013

Listen. Love.



There's probably not much more that I can type here that could better articulate what Macklemore and Tegan and Sara already did. Do we really need to still be having this conversation about equality and sexuality? You know what I want on the planet...good people...that's it...I just want good people all around me and everywhere.

Love is love.

We are all the same.

There is no argument that can make denying another human being of their right to happiness.

W.H. Auden said it best..."we must love one another or die," but Macklemore says it pretty damn good too. If there is one truth that has found a restful place in my head and heart across the span of my life it's that love is the only way, the absolute only way. Acceptance and understanding are close behind, but it's love that keeps u s all human. We must love one another or die.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home