The Zoey Blog: These, My Friends, Are What You Call Eyelashes... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, July 22, 2013

These, My Friends, Are What You Call Eyelashes...

Eyelashes


These girls are blessed with some serious eye lashes, both of them, but Maggie's are ridiculous.  The longest lashes I've ever seen, and someday ther're going to wreak havoc on unsuspecting suitors.  Just try to look her in the eye and squeeze by any unpleasantness...just try to say no, or break her heart...I dare you.  Oh, it can be done.  I regularly upset her, or disappoint her.  I regularly tell her no, and each time a part of me dies.  They're wicked powerful lashes and someday someone else will understand as completely as I do.

These, my friends, are eyelashes...dangerous, dangerous eyelashes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home