The Zoey Blog: Tegan...Sara...Us FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tegan...Sara...Us

#teganandsara #fromthebalcony

I've waited about a billion years to see Tegan and Sara...and then in one awesome, fleeting night...I finally had, and they were unbelievable.

The Setlist

1. Drove Me Wild 
 2. Goodbye, Goodbye 
 3. I'm Not Your Hero 
 4. Back In Your Head 
 5. The Con 
 6. Walking With A Ghost 
 7. Hop A Plane 
 8. I Couldn't Be Your Friend 
 9. I Was A Fool 
 10. Now I'm All Messed Up 
 11. Where Does The Good Go 
 12. Alligator 
 13. Arrow 
 14. Shock To Your System 
 15. How Come You Don't Want Me 
 16. Feel It In My Bones 
 17. (Tiësto feat. Tegan & Sara cover) 
18. Closer  

Encore:

19. Call It Off 
 20. Nineteen 
 21. Living Room

The girls were their typical fun...witty, and twin-like...they mixed up new with old, and at one point Sara went off with a brilliant story about playing small Canadian venues and being drunk with riches when their first Ontario tour, back in 1999, earned them both $6,000 each. "We were so f'n rich," she laughed. "I was thinkin' look out Jay Z," she added. They were alarmingly charming, like a campfire that you can't take your eyes off of, and they backed up all that charm with a stellar musical output. They were invested, and energetic, and well into it. What a great night in a tiny venue in a small town, in the middle of an empty week. Memorable.

Now, when can we see them again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home