The Zoey Blog: There Are Some Moments... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

There Are Some Moments...

IMG_6415

There are some moments that I want to remember, that will very likely sustain me in the million other moments of my everydays...like finding my daughter sleeping upside down in her bed with no covers, or when she watches TV while lying on my chest, or those rare moments at lacrosse practice when she wants to take a break from water bugging around and just hang out...those are the moments that I worry  that I'll somehow forget.

IMG_6407

She likes this game that I like, and I hope that she likes it enough that it still speaks to her after four decades, but if not I hope that she grows up remembering how much fun we had together, and how much her being involved lit my face up and renewed my excitement about something that always seemed to do that simple trick.  There are some moments that define us more than others and I hope that these are those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home