The Zoey Blog: ChilLAXing as One Should... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ChilLAXing as One Should...

Laying in a pile of lacrosse equipment

We're not forcing our girls into anything. I can see on a pretty regular basis the impact of that, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I hope they're little pig-tailed and hair pulled back in a bun athletes. Lying through my teeth. It's the whole reason I started playing lacrosse again. I want them to grow up with that. I want them to be exposed to something that they can make a choice about later. Maybe it's something that they think is cool? Or maybe it's not? But if they never see it... I'll take babies chillaxing in lacrosse bags to be a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home