The Zoey Blog: Working Girl... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, May 31, 2013

Working Girl...

Zo Sara Photoshoot

Last night I watched my little girl drive off into the distance (with her Mom) to go tackle a photo shoot for some children's educational toy catalogue thingy. I dunno.  I know I didn't expect a working girl at age 4.  I hope there's no union sh!t involved.

The photographer was Sarah Graham, and she's pretty brilliant, so we'll see a few of the shots when she has them processed, and we'll laugh about Zo tossing on a mermaid costume, or a super hero cape, and bouncing around a real and authentic photo shoot, oblivious, like it was no big thing. Sarah called earlier in the week and said that she'd like to use Zo, and then BAM...model kid.

Zo Sara Photoshoot 2

This is bad isn't it?

It is.  I just know that it is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home