The Zoey Blog: Switched at Birth? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Switched at Birth?

Zoey's first soccer practice - Wed May 15, 2013

I didn't play soccer.  June dabbled.  Zoey looks like a natural, which kind of confirms the notion that she just might not be our child.

I like soccer.  I have no issues with a Saturday morning spent watching Arsenal and West Ham tear one another apart, but I don't know the first thing about the game.  I know that Zo smiles when she plays so, that's good enough. I know that she looks cute as hell in those shorts and socks.  I know that she picked out the cleats that had the brightest accents, and that she has to play in piggies.  I know that when we started this parenting odyssey I wanted to spend my time around things that I was totally unfamiliar with.  We found something.

I don't even care if she's even any good at this point...I just want to be overwhelmed with cute.  Mission accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home