The Zoey Blog: You Reap What You Sow FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, April 26, 2013

You Reap What You Sow

IMG_8877

Perhaps she'll have an unquenchable thirst to be creative?  I hope so.  Of course, she may very well not be inclined to do a single creative thing in her entire life.  Who knows how those cards get dealt, but I'll wager they don't at all unless you nurture them, or at the very least allow them to seep to the surface.   I suspect that many creative people have been born in very uncreative homes, but I might also gamble that no one raised in a stimulating, creative home has ever found themselves unable to think creatively.

IMG_8875

Who knows how all this stuff works...nature...nurture...etc...etc...I just know that I'll be damned if paint and sketchbooks and sewing machines and simple building materials and tools aren't laying all about our home.  I hope that these girls trip over the most stimulating distractions as long as they're so incredibly malleable.  We can't make her an artist, but we can sure make her think like one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home