The Zoey Blog: Wild Thing...I Think I Love You FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wild Thing...I Think I Love You

Wild Thing Mags

Mags is turning out to be the most willing participant in whatever nonsense you feel up to undertaking, so when I threw her Tiger cap on just for a look, and started snapping some pics, it didn't seem all that strange to grab hold of Zo's budget version of Harry Potter glasses, and see what the combo looked like.  The end result....a pseudo-version of Major League's Wild Thing...like Charlie Sheen himself, she was down for almost anything, and she kept the gear on for what seemed like ever.  What kind of parent manipulates their child in such a way.  Us.  She looks awfully sharp though doesn't she?  Fifth rule of parenting...nothing is too stupid if it makes your kid look dangerously cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home