The Zoey Blog: Never Enough Time... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Never Enough Time...

Happy to be with just mummy <3

She feels as though she never has enough time for Zoey.  I know that she gets upset that she has to seemingly deny her first daughter attention so that she can take care of the obvious and endless needs of the second daughter.  All day long she worries that she isn't giving her enough time.  It's hard, but she's pretty amazing at it...pretty adept at juggling the demands of two, and not dropping the ball on either.  She's hard on herself.  She's light years better than I'd be at the same task.  She's often too busy to notice those moments when her daughter stares at her like she's the best thing since sugar was invented...and she is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

That is my biggest fear with the new baby coming...and a little why I think I held off so long. I don't want to share Avery...I like my time with just her.
I am going to miss the "just us" time.

April 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home