The Zoey Blog: The Powerball and Me...A Love Story FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Powerball and Me...A Love Story

Flops and Fires

I know that I've posted this before, but win me the lottery, and this is a glimpse at my life.

Home schooled little tanned children running around on the beach. A simple life, made even more simple by simple surroundings.  Inspired...natural...healthy...indulgent...and all on what feels like the edge of the planet.

I predict a year leave of absence...when the girls are old enough for us not to worry, and for them to enjoy it, to really soak it in.  One year of sun and sand and perspective altering days.  I wonder if we'd end up eating each other alive?  Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home