The Zoey Blog: Some While You Were Sleeping Links FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, February 3, 2013

Some While You Were Sleeping Links

It's time to get back in shape and I don't know about you, but I'm listening to Dan.

Always, always, always wanted an Airstream trailer...did I say always?  I meant always.

Just in case you find yourself in NYC and then come home to tell me that you hated it.  Use this so none of that happens.

This is hilarious!

Wow...wildly interesting stuff.

OMFG

I'd like to sit and watch a game with this guy.

I'm snarfing chicken wings during the Superbowl and no one can stop me...well, maybe not. Turkey burgers anyone?

California...knows how to party.

Happy belated birthday to this little Carroll Park beauty.

I skipped out of work, drove into the city, and waited in line for hours to pay my respects to one of the most important women of the past 200 years, and I'm so glad I did.

There is no legal form of political protest in China, so what's a guy to do? I can't imagine.

Are you effing kidding me?  Cannot wait for this film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home