The Zoey Blog: Ever Wish... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ever Wish...



Ever wish that you were a musician?  I do.  I do all the time.  How other worldly is it to make something so magical from such meager hands as man's?  Aside from the natural world it's maybe the universe's first magic.

No one ever put an instrument in my hands...ever.  I wish they had.  We'll be sure to set one at arms length from both Zoey and Maggs, just in case, you know, they want to play...something...anything.

I'd like to sit high on some blacony and wail gently on some soulful saxophone, or pick up a guitar an just strum the stars out.  I'd like to pluck an upright bass, or pull a bow across an ancient cello.  I'd like to just be able to play the #$%&ing harmonica, but I can't.  I can learn, I suppose, but or now I'll just have to settle for The Lumineers blowing an old Dylan tune to pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home