The Zoey Blog: To The Boy Who Loves My Four Year Old Daughter... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, January 16, 2013

To The Boy Who Loves My Four Year Old Daughter...

IMG_6067

There's a little boy in Zoey's pre-school class who pledged his undying love for her today. His Mom even told June that he goes home and tells them how much he loves Zoey. Yeah, well back off buddy. I'm the only rock star in this little groupie's life at the moment, and there's just not room for two of us. Wait 'til prom you little bastard. Even then, I'll be calling my friend Josh, who is one of Ontario's finest police officers, and doing a full background check of both you and your family. Seriously. I'm not scared of you.

What? I'm practicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home