The Zoey Blog: This Fire... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This Fire...



I used to hoard music. I refused to share. Now I kinda scream it from the rooftops. A weird transition from selfish to giving, but who wants to complain? That's why I'm saying that if you're not listening to Australia's "Birds of Tokyo" it's very likely that you've had a head injury and you're going to have to wear a helmet everywhere you go for awhile, if you're not already.

Sometimes I struggle with just how much music is out there now that independent artists can punch out whatever kind of awesomeness they want, and then I find this kind of thing and remember that it's nothing less than brilliant that so many artists can punch out whatever kind of awesomeness they want.

Have a listen. Hope you like. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home