The Zoey Blog: Nervously Uprooted Pre-OSU Live Links... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nervously Uprooted Pre-OSU Live Links...

While waiting for the Michigan-Ohio State basketball game, and a nervous pile of excitement, I decided to funnel my attention to something other than a potential #1 ranking in the nation, or a devastating kick to the junk. Here goes... Okay, I knew he was a decent dude, and I liked him infinitely more after his SNL appearance, but I just never fell headfirst into a fandom with Peyton Manning...until I read this. Class...100% cool.

I agreed with about 87% of this.

Easily the best, and coolest trophy in sports, period.

Our friends, the Cowgerellis, need to own one of these. Elle would flip.

Big fan of Ikea...bigger fan of this.

Zoey WILL be getting this for her birthday.

Someday I'm gonna roll just like this.

Very cool neighborhood guide. If you hate LA, you obviously haven't been to some of these neighborhoods.

MUST see a basketball game here. MUST.

I know where I'll be on Saturday, February 9th, 2013.

Really want to read this.

I have no idea why this makes me smile, but I think I want one.

If I win the lottery, I move here.

Then I'd go back to school, and go here.

What are you doing with your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home