The Zoey Blog: And the Verdict Is... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, January 6, 2013

And the Verdict Is...

Mags and Dad - St. Pete's Beach, FL - Dec. 2012

And so Maggie looks like who? It's been a back and forth tug-o-war between warring factions since the day that she was born.

She looks exactly like Brian.

OMG, does she ever look like June.

Wow, her and Zo look nothing alike.

You can see a lot of Zoey when she was a baby in her face.

I want to make that noise that the teacher makes on the old Peanuts specials...you know, whenever Charlie Brown would raise his hand and ask a question...that one.

The truth is we won't have a clue who she looks like, if she even looks like either of us, until she's a bit older. It seems impossible now, and I don't see a damn thing. I only see another really cute kid, and I get all smitten regardless.

Dec 2012 - St. Pete's Beach, FL

All I care about is that we look awfully good together, don't we? Well, that and the fact that we're all healthy etc...but mostly that we look great together. Call me shallow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home