The Zoey Blog: Nowhere in The Bible Does it Say Jesus Wasn't a Rapper... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, December 7, 2012

Nowhere in The Bible Does it Say Jesus Wasn't a Rapper...

We're not particularly religious, in fact, we're not religious at all.  I'll start believing in God again when I can string together three weeks of walking without pain, and June is going to hell no matter what, but it's a small  kind of hell, not that big, scary capitol H one.  A friend actually told her that in high school...the Hell part, not the lower case vs. capitalized thing.  I just made that up on the spot 'cause I'm awesome like that.  Yeah, a friend told June that since she hadn't given her life over to Christ that she was f#$%!ed.  Nice friend.  So since this is the most sinful household ever, and since not a single one of us stands a chance when the great reckoning comes, I thought it made perfect sense to start believing that maybe Jesus was a rapper.  Why not?  He's everywhere right?  Why not dropping heavy rhymes on all the sinners of the world?  There's no reason why not, AND the bible says nothing about Jesus not being a rapper.   So...my particular lord and saviour...lower case l and s...just happens to spit mad rhymes.

What?  It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's tricky.

Sorry...that was stupid.  How 'bout some links? Of course.

I absolutely...hint...MUST have this, so pay attention Santa.

I can't believe that we're still talking about this...love is just love...period, that's it.

...and I REALLY can't believe that we're still talking about this.

If someone dares to tell me that LeBron James or Michael Jordan are better athletes than Kelly Slater I'll stomp them in the junk.

Stopped at the bookstore tonight and found this must read, and this one too.

Didn't get there this summer, kinda desperate to get there now. This is why.  Best Town Ever?  Awesome.

My latest obsessions...this...and this. BTW...NPR Music Tiny Desk Concerts...so good.

Weirdest headline ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home