The Zoey Blog: More Morcheeba...More FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More Morcheeba...More

Skye

It's difficult to feel bad with Skye Edwards cooing in your ear, through new Bose headphones.  Oh, believe me, I'm trying, but I was pleasantly wooed back toward the light of day and hope by the latest Morcheeba record, of which I was painfully ignorant of since it's release some two years ago.  I don't get embarrassed much but this one leaves me red in the face.

How'd I miss this?

I had known that the band was re-forming after Skye's seven year absence, but then I faltered in following up.  Of course there would be a new album. They didn't get back together to play dodge ball. What was I thinking?  Even stranger, what was I thinking on this empty day full of waiting that inspired  me to go looking for the new record?

Weird.

It's an easy Pirate Bay find...download it...love it.  You can pay me back with prayers, wishes, crossed fingers, and voodoo curses that the weather gets better and we can get on the road and find some blue skies soon.  Until then, I'll listen to Skye Edwards doing her damnedest to convince me that it's not the end of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home