The Zoey Blog: Like Mother, Like Daughter... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter...

Untitled

Normally I post a photo of Zoey, or of Maggie, and I wax on poetic about how beautiful they are, but not this time.  This time I'm going to ask you if you've ever seen lips like those?  It's no wonder these two little girls are so beautiful.  Their Mom makes beautiful look easy.  It's not, but she could convince a blind man that it is.  Look at those lips.  Oh my God.  What did I do to win that lottery?  The rest of her is pretty awesome to.  Just sayin'...I probably could have gotten way more romantic about things but let's just be blunt.  My wife is beautiful and that's all I have to say about that.  You don't need to doll up that kind of simple observation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home