The Zoey Blog: From Brooklyn to Quebec City in Six Easy Moves... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, December 8, 2012

From Brooklyn to Quebec City in Six Easy Moves...

She loves her dad :)

We were supposed to be headed to Brooklyn for the Holidays...nope.  Instead, we'll be calling Quebec City home through New Years.  Weird how that happens.  It's a long explanation, but trust me when I say that it only took six moves.

So while I was making arrangements from my floor office, Zoey was enjoying her 35th viewing of Frosty the Snowman.  We were working in harmony...her, chasing joy and the Christmas spirit...me, hand in fat, money grubbing hand with Expedia.  It was a festive moment between Daddy, daughter, and, well, Expedia I guess.  So maybe not very festive after all, but a sweet moment nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home