The Zoey Blog: Summer's Gone... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Summer's Gone...



It took too long for summer being gone before I admitted that it truly was, and now I miss it already and it feels barely gone...but my God, it's nearly Christmas, so that's how delusional I am.  Wasn't it just fall for like...a second?  Now all I can do is listen to this song and drift away with August dreams.  If it wasn't so good to float away on summer dreams it'd be kinda sad.

Next summer, where should we find ourselves? On what ridiculous adventures can we be spirited away  with?  Suggestions?

I vote for something achingly new and unfamiliar, but there better be water.  There must be water.

As we approach the new year what is it that you find yourself desperate for?  Mine is escape, and imagination...fantasy...playing house, somewhere else.  Et tu?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home