The Zoey Blog: Sisters... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, November 19, 2012

Sisters...

Sisters

Watching Zo and Mags this past month or so has been something of an exercise in sighs.  Zoey is smitten, more than I've ever seen her with anything, and Maggie is obsessed with her big sister.  She stares and searches the room for her.  She's comforted by her voice and laughs for Zo more than for anyone else.  Sometimes the two just lay there and chat, and your heart swells so much that the tears sneak from your eyes. It's so sweet it hurts my head.



I hope that they're always this connected, and always this smitten with one another.  I know what being a twin is like, but the sister thing is, obviously, something I have no concept of.

I hope that they stand up for each other, and learn from each other.  I hope that they stay eager to be together, and excited to share experiences.  I find myself hoping that they love each other in the most ridiculous sense...inseparable, and impossibly driven to make a difference in each others lives.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home