The Zoey Blog: HOPE FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, November 11, 2012

HOPE



I once knew a person who met my enthusiasm, and my idealism, and my hopefulness with derision and sarcasm, and I never forgot it. It didn't just offend me, it hurt because it belittled everything that I believed in. If anything, it set my convictions in stone, and illuminated something that I didn't want to be. Then, years later, I would sometimes struggle to find my place, and defend my reasons, and it was hard. Now, I know that I was right, even if I didn't always know what I was doing. Watch this when you get the chance. I don't think I've ever heard something so affirming and inspiring. You don't have to know what you're doing, but you have to do something. You have to let the world change you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home