The Zoey Blog: Goldy Blox and the Seven Days of Bloglessness FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, November 19, 2012

Goldy Blox and the Seven Days of Bloglessness



My good friend Beth passed this on to me, and thank God, I must have written ten posts in the past seven days that never saw the light of day.  It's a brilliant thing, and I love it.  I'm especially sappy for all this "power of girls" stuff now.  Being the father of girls certainly sparks a new interest in growing them up as amazing as you can.  I'll be honest, at that point in the video where the little girl excitedly yells for her Daddy because she's created something that actually functions...teary.

It really is about what you expose your children to, and if all your daughters get are princesses and pink and little ponys...well, if you plant corn you get corn.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home