The Zoey Blog: Bested By Bieber... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bested By Bieber...

153255-justin-bieber

Tonight, after watching a half dozen Justin Bieber Christmas videos before bedtime, and a little dancing, Zoey asked me if I could sing her some Bieber songs for bedtime.  I apologized, and told her that I didn't know much more than the chorus' to just a few Justin Bieber songs.  She said that it was ok.  Then she asked me if we could go see Justin Bieber.  See Justin Bieber?  As in, "go see a Justin Bieber concert," I said in astonishment.

"Yes," she replied matter of factly, "I'd like to go see Justin Bieber sing songs."

"That would be kind of cool," I said.

"Yes," she added, "it would.  I wonder if Justin Bieber likes you Daddy?"

"I dunno," I answered, "I hope so."

"Me too," she said.

"What if he didn't like me," I asked.

Then with utter certainty, and without hesitation she said, "Then you'd have to go Daddy...but I'd stay."

Curse you Justin Bieber.  Curse you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home