The Zoey Blog: Working on the Tolerance... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Working on the Tolerance...

Thanks Jess!

I don't know what it is about this time around, but a crying baby kills me.  Perhaps I'm a little more on edge after a trying summer, not as chilled out as I need to be to handle the cries, but it brings some comfort that Zoey hates it too.  She covers her ears, and leaves the room, and I feel like less of a turd for loathing the wailing.

June...takes it in stride.

This Mom stuff always amazes me.  It's a combo of personality, demeanor, genetic pre-dispositions, gender specific inclinations, and probably a dozen other things.  Crying affects June, don't mistake me for being naive, but she takes it all in stride.  I've never covered my ears, like Zo, but I've certainly left the room.

In general, we've got a stellar baby.  In specific moments, I want to hide under the bed.  Even Zed can muster more tolerance than me.  Maybe it's a girl thing?  Or maybe she takes her cues from June?  Either way, on occasion I'm being out performed by a three year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home