The Zoey Blog: Mercy... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mercy...



I can't keep this song from creeping into every second of every day lately.  Apologies for the lack of posting, and the scarcity of whatever love I can muster for this little piece of us, it's just that it's been a hectic week, and I've chosen to drown in these three girls rather than sit at a keyboard and type.  I know that kind of loving love love type stuff earns forgiveness. I know it does.

There's lots to ramble on about, and lots of pics...lots of stories...like how Zoey just recently started referring to her two Domo stuffed toys, Rarrr and Wahine, as Rarrr and Zuchini...or how every time she sees me sans clothes she laughs...which has done wonders for my ego...

There's lots to get around to telling...but first I'm going to fall asleep with these girls close by, and dream great big, giant awesome dreams of amazingness with a soundtrack by Dave Matthews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home