The Zoey Blog: What's Cooler Than The Park? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What's Cooler Than The Park?

4 - Swinging Zed

The simple answer is not much, but I'm sure it's more complicated than that. You have to consider hunger, fatigue, heat, cold, the company, distance, the play equipment, if it's an injury-free adventure, and probably how much sleep you got the night before. It's a complicated equation, but mostly not much is better than the park. What's your vote for coolest (man-made) playground on planet earth? Mine goes to Heckscher Playground in Central Park...three acres of awesome! What's yours? I know if you're name is Elle Cowger your vote goes to whatever Ikea you happen to be lucky enough to be at, but what about the rest of you? I'd be down for a year-long playground tour...t-shirts and everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just took a minute to catch up on my favourite blog & oh my, you & June have been busy!! how wonderful for you both. enjoy these precious days before the trials of cell phones, Facebook & the 'right' jeans rear their ugly heads. the day when i couldn't do my girls' hair came all too soon!
i have come to look forward to reading your stories & often take comfort in your words when i need a little pick me up or inspiration. it's like a really good book (HUGE Harry Potter fan by the way..), one that i've read before, but i still pick up now & again & find that i've missed a really great part!
my heart has even been known to swell & my eyes to prickle with tears (i'm a sap too..) at your words.
tell June to take care (one day i will tell her myself...) & all the best to your family.
thanks for sharing, you truly are a lucky man!
~trace b.
tell June i would love to meet her (again...) and

August 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home