The Zoey Blog: Stupid Is As Stupid Does FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

In an effort to have some really stupid fun, and simultaneously cull my Facebook account down I'll be hosting a Facebook Elimination Death Match Tournament here on the blog.  It's ridiculous, I know, but so much fun it hurts my sternum.  Why am I doing it?  Well, in the words of John Belushi, "Why not?" More accurately, I'm just looking for some fun and weeding my garden so to speak.  Wait, that sounded dirty.

There'll be prizes, and a trophy at the end, and probably a few unimaginable upsets.  I'll post the match ups, match reviews, and results here, as well as on Facebook, and then when we're all done, we'll just start over and do it again next Labor Day weekend.

The pairings were done randomly by www.challonge.com, and the whole thing is probably rigged anyway, what with June included in the mix, but we'll run 'er as is for it's inaugural season, and make tweaks for next year.

So, if you're ready to have some fun, and quite possibly be eliminated from my Friend List as soon as tomorrow, then hunker down, grab a cold one, and rumble young man rumble.

BTW...it doesn't get much more stupid than this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home