The Zoey Blog: Rice Krispies and iTunes... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rice Krispies and iTunes...



Spent the morning with Zed, finding new music and listening to old stuff that I tend to listen to far too much.  Rice Krispies and iTunes Genius is a good combo.

I think I've been fully converted to the cult of The Dirty Guv'nahs, and have become desperately smitten with The Benjy Davis Project as well, but it seems there's just no anecdote for Ryan Adams and Kings of Leon etc...  even more cowbell couldn't help cure that fever.

Zed insists that I sing along, even when I haven't the slightest idea what the lyrics might be to a song that I'm just hearing for the very first time.  She can't quite wrap her head around it.  She tells me to "try" because that's all you have to do, which is sweet, but completely wrong in terms of this little breakfast discussion.  Shrug...it seems as thought we're from different planets these last 48 hours.  On hers everything is okay if you just try, and on mine I have no #$%!ing idea how to sing a song I've never heard.  Such is the gap between three and me.

Best part of breakfast, I mean aside from the pineapple jam...discovering this for the first time.  Where have I been, under a rock?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home