The Zoey Blog: Meet Maggie Aoi DeWagner FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, August 18, 2012

Meet Maggie Aoi DeWagner

Mummy kissing Maggie
June woke me at 3am with contractions, and while I packed up and splashed some water on my face, she called the midwife and prepped to go to the hospital.  We were settled in by 4am or 4:30am and by 5:30 or so we got a lot more busy.  Then at 7:30 this morning, Maggie Aoi (ah-oh-ee) DeWagner was born.  She was 8.2lbs and measured 21" long...was super healthy and strong...she fed right away and settled in quietly with a little happy grin on her tired face. Everyone is fine and Zoey is bursting at every seam.  She's a big sister! Two little girls...and a wonderful wife...that makes three, doesn't it? Three girls...and me. I like those odds. A house full of girls, and one oh-so happy guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home