The Zoey Blog: Just in case a 3:30am call to the mid-wife means anything... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just in case a 3:30am call to the mid-wife means anything...

June woke me shortly after 3am and said that she was having contractions, and that they were about six minutes apart...about a minute in length.  So we called the mid-wife, and we called Baachan, and now we're waiting on both to come by the house.  So...if a 3:30am call to the midwives paging service means anything...

Car is loaded. I think I twisted my knee tackling the stairs in the dark...Ibuprofen popped, and our friend Jess' number is on the iPhone screen and ready in case we have to call her to slip over and wait with Zed.  Got a funny swelling of excitement and nerves inside...I'm not sure if we're having a baby or not but this is some adrenaline pushing business right here.  I think I might not make lacrosse practice today...you know, priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home