The Zoey Blog: I've Got You This Time Pan FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Friday, August 24, 2012

I've Got You This Time Pan

I've Got You This Time Pan

Someday our Friday afternoons won't look this, but for now... "I've got you this time Pan," was the resounding yell echoing through the park, and we did have him...well, her. You wouldn't have been able to measure the width of her smile with a yard stick. That's right, we tied our daughter to a tree, in a public park, but don't worry, we didn't leave her, and we were careful not to let the rope wrap too tightly or too high...there were likely some onlookers who might have suspected us of child abuse, but they're very likely also the same people who have never read Peter Pan. Just a guess. As usual Zo woke up eager to cross swords with buccaneers, and real pirates too, and had to...had to, slip into her fairy skirt for our sojourn to the park. Of course, her trusty scabbard came with her...well, mini-scabbard...and off we went for an afternoon of Park nonsense...I don't know about you, but I like park nonsense. Someday there's not going to be any park nonsense and in the meantime I plan on tying that dastardly brat Pan up as often as I can catch him...uh, her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home