The Zoey Blog: Update... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, July 30, 2012

Update...

It's nearly August and it's been a dreadful summer.  I'm starting to feel as though summer just isn't my season.  We're recovering from all ailments around here slowly...and by we I mean me.  I just haven't had it in me to blog.  Sorry.  I've felt buggered and awful and have been barely squeezing life out of most days...Sound dramatic?  It's because it feels like it.  It's just been hit after hit, after hit, and I'm tired and sore, and frustrated, and a little (or a lot) beaten down.  I've lost weight, that's for sure.  I feel weak and about half the guy I was, and a most recent bout with a small flu-like virus has me at wits end.  It's not fair, and I'll say it out loud with no regard for how spoiled I sound.  It's just not fair.  I can take a lot, but one thing immediately right after the other, while the rest of the functioning world enjoys themselves is not fun.  Not good.  I'm not happy.  I don't even recognize this guy.

Trying desperately to pull myself together since there is a baby due in the next three weeks, but I'm having a hard time finding any point in hoping that this or that will find some resolution.  Seriously...does that even sound like me?  I'm that frustrated, and that defeated.  I'll just tackle every day, and talk myself into action, because inaction is for idgits, and it's about the only way we manage this run of bad luck.  


Day by day...and that might not include blogging because as my Mom used to say, if you can't say anything nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home