The Zoey Blog: The Stars Fall Into The Oceanside... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Stars Fall Into The Oceanside...



Ryan Adams is the most prodigious songwriter on the planet earth, and probably a few other planets, and we...I...love almost everything that falls from his fingertips.  He melts a million small affections of mine together into this unique mould of amazingness that no one else can manage to distill.  The genre undefinable, the style ever changing, the muse an illusive metamorphosis of love to loss to lazy observation.  Like I said, can't get enough.

So rather than just mull around in all that solitary infatuation I thought I'd drag you into my mess.  Here you go, I hope you forgive me when you're searching Pirate Bay for every release he's ever had.  Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home