The Zoey Blog: Waking Up To a Hug FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Waking Up To a Hug

Happy Father's Day "HUG"...I made it out of old clothes. Just need some filling to puff it up.

Now I can have a hug whenever I want, thanks to Zoey and Mummy.  I woke at 6:45am to an upset little girl, who soon transitioned into our room, who then proceeded to hand me a Father's Day present...a handmade hug.  The material is from June's sweatshirt and an old pair of shorts...the wing span is Zed's...the hands are a close approximation...

On the back of the "HUG"

I'm probably a bit of a disaster of a father to buy a gift for, so making one was a fairly prudent idea.  I love it.  We still need to fill it with stuffing...to pillowfy it...or it could just serve as a scarf?  Regardless, it's my new favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home