The Zoey Blog: I Love This Picture... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Love This Picture...

C-Fam visit

I do. I just love it.  Zed and her BFF, Elle...that's right, Brooklyn Elle.  The Cowgerelli's came to visit last weekend and the girls were equal parts best friends and stubborn emotional combatants.  It was a fun, somewhat less eventful three days than we had anticipated, but it full on felt like vacation.

It may very well have been the start of this blog neglect that has consumed me.  My knee hurts.  It's hot.  School is ending. Did I mention that it's hot?  There's this awkward creative block that I've stumbled into, and then of course, there's that whole addiction to Xanax thing, but it's nothing, really.

The plan is to use a mix of insomnia, coffee, and relaxation that borders on sheer laziness to snap myself out of it.  If that doesn't work then we're in trouble.  I mean we've already missed blogging a lot...our niece's graduation, the last day of school, most of the Cowger visit...it's embarrassing.  Where's that Xanax?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home