The Zoey Blog: Happy Father's Day etc... FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day etc...

We're going to the ball game in Detroit...our first of the year!

My Dad is busy busting his back doing various this and that's equating to organizing his life/clutter, so we won't see him today, but hope he has fun mustering up those blisters.

June's Dad is very likely wondering how his house got so quiet after thirty something years, and hoping the Tiger game gets rained out so he can maybe catch a glimpse of his daughter and granddaughter on their way home from a wet afternoon of almost baseball, defeated and pathetically damp.

Me, I'm just happy I woke up this morning walking.  I walked all week.  It's not graceful, and I don't really want to race anyone, but walking on my own two feet is a nice turn of events after nine weeks of assisted stumbling.

Happy Father's Day folks.  More later, but right now, it's time to get ready to go to the ball park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home