The Zoey Blog: The Force is Strong With This...Gym Suit? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, June 11, 2012

The Force is Strong With This...Gym Suit?

New sparkly gymnastics suit

Zed got a new purple gym suit for gymnastics.  I know because I was there in that awful store when it happened.  I'd never been surrounded by so much pink and purple, nor as much shiny material, and hair scrunchies etc...in my entire life.  I nearly died.  I was definitely short of breath.

This outfit is much more my style...

Make shift kimono

A Daddy-made kimono with an ever so soft whisper of Jedi Master* thrown in there.  It probably doesn't work for gymnastics, not really, but throw a light saber into the mix and that's one kid that I want to play with at the park.

*Yes, that is a tensor bandage around her waist.  Daddy's are the undisputed Jedi Masters of improvisation.  

1 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

I love your kid.

June 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home